Winter Unfiltered Truth Talks
The Unfiltered Truth Talks are an opportunity for students to explore questions they have about racism, oppression and social justice, which occur in and outside of the classroom. These drop-in groups are peer facilitated, informal and offer free flowing discussions. Each session has a theme and is flexible enough for students to bring in whatever interests them. The sessions take place across all three campuses and light refreshments will be served.
- Scarborough Campus – “Solidarity/Allyship”, February 1st in the Ralph Campbell Lounge, 5 pm to 6 pm
- Mississauga Campus – “Internalized Racism,” January 20th in CCT 3000, 5:30 pm to 7 pm
- St. George Campus – “Lateral Violence,” February 10th in Senior Commons Room in Wetmore Hall., 5 pm to 6:30
Winter Race and Faith Dialogues
The ARCDO hosts a series of dialogues for students to discuss and explore issues of race and faith, how these issues intersect to impact their lives on and off campus. These sessions take place on all three campuses and are peer facilitated. The theme for this term‘s sessions are “Navigating Faith, Race and Sexuality.” Come out to the Race and Faith Dialogues for a lively and meaningful conversation and some light refreshments.
- Scarborough Campus – February 8th in the Ralph Campbell Lounge, 5 pm to 6:30 pm
- Mississauga Campus – February 3rd in CCT 3000, from 5:30 pm to – 7 pm
- St. George Campus – February 11th in Senior Commons Room in Wetmore Hall, 5pm to 6:30 pm