Welcome to the UTM Chapter of Connections & Conversations!
Connections and Conversations is a staff-driven initiative that offers discussions and a support network for racialized staff. The focus is to create an open and empowering environment for staff to celebrate their accomplishments and contribute their unique ideas and talents to the University through networking, mentoring and other activities, with local chapters on all three campuses.
UTM’s local group meets on the last Thursday of every month in order to learn from speakers, discuss current events and trends or plan future initiatives to help further our goals.
Tuesday February 2, 2021 from 12:00-1:30pm
Tuesday February 2, 2021 from 5:00-6:30pm
Thursday February 11, 2021 from 12:00-1:30pm
If you would like to join our listserv, click here and send the email that loads.
- Tomike Babajide Community Engagement Coordinator, Access and Outreach, Centre for Student Engagement
- Jermaine Ingram Multimedia & Classroom Technology Specialist, Information & Instructional Technology Service
- Martin Kengo Community Engagement Coordinator, Access and Outreach, Centre for Student Engagement
- Rachel Kulick Curriculum Support Officer, Undergraduate Programs
- Rebeca Mahadeo Student Development Coordinator, Intercultural Programs, International Education Centre
- Ferzeen Sammy Undergraduate Student Advisor, Department of Economics
- Stephanie Santos Receptionist & Administrative Assistant, Department of Language Studies